• 1 cup of Harraways Rolled Oats
• 1 cup cook chicken (shredded or cut finely)
• 2 cups spinach
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt or to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 soft boiled egg
• Chopped chives
• Sesame seeds for garnish
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
• Small red chilli, diced finely
2. Simmer for 5 minutes occasionally stirring, until the oats are cooked through.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in spinach. Season with salt and pepper and pour into serving bowls.
4. Top each serving with half a soft boil egg, chives, sesame seeds, oil, light soy sauce and a sprinkle of chilli.
5. Serve and enjoy.