• 1 cup Harraways Rolled Oats
• 1 Tablespoon plain flour
• 1 medium onion, chopped finely
• 2 cloves of garlic, chopped finely
• 2 teaspoons curry powder or paprika
• 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
• 1 teaspoon ground pepper
2. Combined all ingredients in a large bowl, and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
3. Form mixture into patties - makes six large burger patties.
4. Panfry over moderate heat, with a touch of oil for approx 5 minutes each side. Then place patties into the oven to ensure the patties are cooked through – approximately 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve in burger buns with your favourite fillings.