• 75g Harraways Rolled Oats
• 60g Pecans
• 35g Maple syrup
• 30g cocoa powder
• 30g coconut oil, melted
• 300g Killinchy Gold DAIRY FREE Mint Chocolate Oat Frozen Dessert, softened
• 60g coconut cream
• 60g cashews soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight
• 1 teaspoon green food colouring, optional
• ½ teaspoon peppermint extract, optional, if you would like it to be extra minty
• Vegan chocolate
Add all base ingredients to a food processor and blend until everything is combined and uniform.
Evenly distribute, as best as you can, the base mix into each cup of the muffin tray and press down firmly.
Freeze for 3 hours.
2. Mint Filling:
Place all filling ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and uniform.
3. Putting it together:
Evenly distribute the filling into the cups and freeze overnight.
To serve, defrost for 5 minutes and carefully remove cheesecakes from muffin tray.
Garnish with chocolate and serve immediately.