• 500g Harraways Traditional Wholegrain Oats
• 140g pumpkin seeds
• 140g sunflower seeds
• 70g sesame seeds
• 1½ cups chopped raw nuts (e.g. almonds, cashews, macadamia etc)
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 10 Tbsp water
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• ½ cup dried fruit (e.g. apricots, dates prunes)
• ½ cup quinoa flakes or wheat germ
2. In a large bowl mix all of the dried ingredients (except dried fruit) until well combined.
3. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter, water and vanilla essence.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and rub through the mix thoroughly with your fingers.
5. Spread the mix out in one layer on baking trays and toast for 20 minutes (or until evenly browned / toasted to your liking).
Shake the trays after 10 minutes to toast evenly and stir occasionally to ensure it doesn’t burn.
6. Allow to cool on the trays, stir through dried fruit (optional) and then stir occasionally to prevent the muesli clumping. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
Serve with natural unsweetened yoghurt, milk, fresh fruit.