• 3 Tbsp ground linseeds / flaxseeds
• 1 ½ cups (tightly packed) pitted dates
• 1 ½ cups Harraways Oat-Activ Oats (Almond, Chia & Linseed or Simply Original)
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 ½ cups seed and natural nut mixture (eg pumpkin, sunflower, brazil nuts, cashews, almonds, walnuts etc)
• ½ cup milk powder or protein powder
• Extra nuts to sprinkle on top once set
2. Pulse dry ingredients in blender to chop nuts and seeds (careful not to over blend, you still want the mixture chunky). Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Blend dates and water until smooth. Add to dry ingredients and mix together.
4. Press firmly into tin (31cm round or square tin) lined with
baking paper. Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
5. Once set, remove from the tin and cut into squares.
To serve sprinkle extra nuts on top.