• 2 eggs
• ½ cup milk (dairy, soy, almond, coconut, oat)
• 2 cups leftover prepared Harraways Steel Cut Oats
• 1 large very ripe banana
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp salt
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
• 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
• 2 Tbsp milk powder or protein powder
2. Place all ingredients except the baking powder in a blender and blend until the mixture is combined and smooth. If your batter is a little thick, you can add another tablespoon or two of milk until you reach your desired consistency.
3. Gently stir through the baking powder.
4. Place 2 Tbsp of batter into frypan or onto grill per pancake.
Cook until the top bubbles and the sides are firm. Flip and cook on other side.
5. Serve with yoghurt, sliced bananas, berries and a sprinkle of chocolate chips.