• 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 tsp chia seeds
• ¼ tsp baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup of milk (almond, dairy, soy, coconut, oat)
• 1 large egg
• 6 large finely chopped dates (softened in 2 Tbsp boiling water for 10 minutes)
• ½ tsp vanilla essence
• 1 very ripe mashed banana
2. Combine oats, cocoa powder, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and chocolate chips in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk, egg, dates, mashed banana, and vanilla.
4. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Transfer the mixture to the ramekins.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the centre is set (if you prefer more of a gooey centre, reduce cooking time by a few minutes).
6. Enjoy fresh out of the oven with yoghurt and fresh fruit (sliced banana, berries).