• 1 cup milk or water
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
• 1 heaped tsp caramel protein or collagen powder
• 1 big tsp raspberry jam
• 1 tsp maple syrup
• Pinch of salt
• Super-wine biscuit crushed
• Brown sugar
• Fresh or freeze-dried raspberries crushed
• Nut butter of choice
• Slithered almonds
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until mixed well
3. Lastly, top with your desired toppings and enjoy!
Tip: You can also add a spread such as biscoff or even peanut butter into the oats before you cook them if you want a more caramel flavour if you don’t have a caramel protein or collagen powder.