• 1 cup of self raising flour
• 3 large tablespoons of protein powder
• 1/2 cup of caster sugar
• 125g of butter
• A splash of oat milk
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup of M&M’s
2. Place all the dry ingredients (except the M&M’s) into a bowl and combine.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave then add oat milk and vanilla essence.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and combine.
5. Add the M&M’s.
6. Roll into balls and place on a baking tray.
7. Bake on fan bake (180 degrees) for 12-15mins