• 1 1/2 cups of flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 1 cup of brown sugar
• 175g butter, cubed
• 250g of your favorite jam
2. Place all ingredients except jam in the bowl of a food processor.
3. Pulse until the mixture just comes together (it will still be quite crumbly).
4. Press two- thirds of the mixture into a sponge roll tin lined with baking paper.
5. Spread with the jam and sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over the jam.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
7. Cut into slices when cool