• 95g Harraways Rolled Oats
• 95g desiccated coconut
• 30g coconut oil
• 30g almond butter
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp ground ginger
Strawberry & Boysenberry Filling
• 200g Killinchy Gold DAIRY FREE Strawberry & Boysenberry Oat Frozen Dessert, softened
• 100g cashew nuts, soaked for at least 4 hours or overnight
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced
• 3 tbsp of maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 100g Strawberries, can be fresh, frozen or canned
• 100g Boysenberries, can be fresh, frozen or canned
• Freeze dried strawberries or frozen whole strawberries, boysenberries and blueberries
Grease a 20cm square baking tray with coconut oil.
Add all ingredients to a food processor, blend until everything is combined and uniform.
Add mixture to the tin and press down firmly.
Freeze the base until hard. Allow 1-2 hours.
3. Strawberry & Boysenberry Filling:
Place all filling ingredients, except the strawberries and boysenberries, in a blender and blend until smooth and uniform.
Separate filling mixture into two even portions.
Add strawberries to one portion, blend until smooth and uniform.
Add boysenberries to the other portion, blend until smooth and uniform.
4. Putting it together:
Pour the strawberry filling into frozen base, freeze for 2 hours.
When strawberry base is semi-frozen, pour the boysenberry filling into base and freeze overnight.
To serve garnish with toppings, slice and serve immediately.