• 1 - 3 teaspoons coconut sugar or brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• pinch salt
• 2 tablespoons rice flour or plain flour
• 1 large ripe banana, mashed
• 1 egg
• 20g butter or coconut oil, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/4 cup milk or almond milk
• Optional: 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Process the oats in a blender to a flourlike consistency
2. Whisk dry ingredients together to combine.
3. In another bowl whisk mashed banana, egg, butter, vanilla and milk together.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix to a smooth batter.
5. Heat pan on a medium-low heat, add a teaspoon of oil or butter before each pancake. Place in the pan a large spoonful of batter per pancake and cook for about 2 minutes each side.
6. Top with maple syrup, vanilla yogurt, grilled banana coins if you wish.