• 4 ripe bananas
• 2 eggs
• 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
• 1⁄2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth.
3. Add the eggs, oats, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and walnuts and stir until the batter is smooth.
4. Add in the chocolate chunks and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Top with additional chocolate chunks.
5. Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool completely before serving.