• 2 Tablespoons sunflower seeds, chopped roughly
• ¼ cup peanut butter (100% peanuts- no added salt/ sugar or vegetable oils)
• 90gms Harraways Oat-activ or Harraways Scotch Oats
• 2 squares dark chocolate, chopped roughly
• ½ teaspoon honey
• Shredded coconut, sesame seeds or almond flour for rolling
2. Add peanut butter, honey, chocolate and Oat-activ and combine.
3. Roll mixture into even-sized balls, then roll in the coconut, sesame seeds or almond flour.
4. Place on a large baking tray lined with baking paper until firm.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.