• 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans
• 1/2 cup almonds or cashews
• 1/3 cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds
• 2 tsp vanilla essence
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 1/4 cup olive oil
2. Place 2/3 cup Harraways Blackcurrant Spiced Apple oats into a food processor. Blend until it turns into a sandy, flour texture. Transfer into a large mixing bowl. Add in remaining oats and mix together. Place nuts and seeds into the food processor and pulse until they are broken down, but still chunky. Alternatively, you can roughly chop with a knife.
3. Add chopped nuts into the mixing bowl. Add in vanilla essence, maple syrup and olive oil. Mix until combined.
4. Transfer onto a baking tray. Keep together as one large cluster on the tray and press to flatten and spread out.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and leave on the tray to cool down and set. Once cool, use hands to break into large clusters. Store in an airtight container.
Serving suggestion: simply add on top of your favourite yogurt and sliced fruit.