• 10 Medjool dates, pitted
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• 1 cup raw cashew nuts
• ¼ cup raw almonds
• ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
• ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
• 3 Tablespoons water
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place the dates, rolled oats, coconut, cashew nuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds and cocoa powder in a food processor. Process until coarsely chopped.
3. Add the water and vanilla extract and process until the mixture is moist.
4. Press mixture very firmly into the tin, cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into slices.