• 85g butter
• ½ cup brown sugar
• 2 cups Harraways Rolled Oats
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 Tablespoon golden syrup
• ½ cup desiccated coconut
• ¼ cup cashews
• ½ cup dark chocolate
• Toasted coconut pieces
• ¼ cup freeze-dried raspberry
• ¼ cup roasted cashews
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a slice tin.
2. In saucepan melt butter, brown sugar, salt and golden syrup.
3. In a bowl add remaining base ingredients. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
5. For the topping melt chocolate and spread evenly over the cooled base.
6. Top with cashews, raspberries and toasted coconut.
7. Allow the chocolate to set and enjoy.