• ½ cup pine nuts
• ⅓ cup dates
• 1 tablespoon linseeds
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ cup sesame or peanut oil
• 2 ripe bananas mashed
• 1 egg
• 90g dark unsweetened chocolate
2. Combine the Oat-activ oats, pine nuts, dates, linseeds and cinnamon in a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
3. Add oil, banana and egg to the well. Stir until just combined. Spread over the prepared tin.
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Cut into slices. Drizzle with the melted chocolate and allow to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.