• 115g butter
• ⅔ cup condensed milk
• 250g wine biscuits
• 1 cup Harraways Rolled Oats
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 1 ¾ cup icing sugar
• 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
• 15g room temperature butter
• 2 Tablespoons toasted coconut
1. Line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. In a large saucepan melt the butter and condensed milk over low heat.
3. Either by hand or in food processor crush the biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
4. Add the crushed biscuits to the wet ingredients along with the oats, coconut and lemon zest.
5. Pour the mixture into prepared tin and press evenly to cover the base of the tin.
6. To make the icing combine icing sugar, lemon juice and butter in a bowl and beat until smooth. Spread the icing evenly over the slice.
7. Sprinkle over toasted coconut and place in the fridge to set for approximately 1 hour.
8. Once set remove from tin and cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.