• ½ cup pumpkin seeds
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 1 ½ cups Harraways Oat-activ or Harraways Scotch Oats
• 1 cup dried fruit (mixture)
• 1 Tablespoon honey
• 1 apple coarsely grated
• 2 mashed bananas
• 2 Tablespoons nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew)
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Lightly grease a slice pan. Line with baking paper, allowing 2cm overhang at long ends.
2. Combine seeds, oats, and dried fruit in a large bowl.
3. Place nut butter and honey in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, occasionally stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until melted. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes constantly stirring or until slightly thickened.
4. Combine both mixtures, add apple and banana. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared pan. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture evenly into pan.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan completely. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into bars.