• ½ cup of canola oil
• ½ cup of milk
• 2 eggs
• 5 medium bananas, mashed
• 2 cups plain flour
• 1 cup Harraways Rolled Oats
• 1 Tablespoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
2. In a large bowl combine the sugar, oil, milk and eggs. Mix until combined and then add the bananas.
3. In another bowl combine the rest of the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Pour the mix into the prepared tin and cook for 60 minutes. You may need to cover the top of the cake halfway through the cooking process to avoid the top of the cake from burning.
6. Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to completely cool.