• 200g soft brown sugar
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp cornflour
• 1 tbsp water
• 150g plain flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 120g Harraways Easy Cook Oats
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar with an electric whisk for 5 minutes or until fluffy.
3. Mix the cornflour and water together in a cup and add to the creamed mixture along with the maple syrup. Stir to combine.
4. Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into the wet mixture and fold to form the dough. Fold in Harraways oats.
5. Roll the dough into 18 even balls, and place well spaced apart on the baking tray. Press down lightly with a floured fork and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
6. Allow to cool before eating.