• 100g butter
• 2 Tablespoon golden syrup
• ½ cup raw sugar
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 2 Tablespoons boiling water
• ½ cup flour
• ½ cup desiccated coconut
• ¾ cup Harraways Rolled Oats or Raspberry Coconut Oats
• ⅓ cup mixed seeds
• ¼ cup sweetened dried cranberries
• ½ cup melted white chocolate
• Toasted coconut
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter, golden syrup and raw sugar gently over low heat. Once the butter has melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Dissolve the baking soda in water, add to the saucepan with the other ingredients, and stir until thoroughly mixed.
4. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Place on prepared trays allowing enough room for them to spread. Flatten with a fork dipped in cold water.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
6. When cool, spread one half of the biscuit with the white chocolate and sprinkle with toasted coconut.