• 2 tablespoon golden syrup
• ½ cup caster sugar
• ¼ cup brown sugar
• 1 cup Harraways Rolled Oats
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 cup plain flour
• ¾ teaspoon baking soda
• 2 Tablespoons warm water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a medium saucepan add butter and golden syrup and melt over medium heat.
3. Add all the dry ingredients, except the baking soda.
4. In a small bowl mix baking soda and warm water. Add to the pot with the other ingredients and combine.
5. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls, placing on the prepared trays as you go. Flatten with a fork dipped in cold water.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or/until the biscuits are golden in colour.
7. Remove from oven and allow biscuits to cool slightly, before removing to a cooling rack, then store in an airtight container.