• ¼ cup plain flour
• 1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 Tablespoon water
• 1 cup panko crumbs
• ½ cup Harraways Scotch Oats
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Oil for shallow frying
2. Cut each chicken breast into slices on the diagonal.
3. Place the flour in a shallow bowl and the egg in another bowl. Mix the panko crumbs, Scotch oats, paprika, cumin seeds and cayenne pepper. Season with salt, then place in a shallow dish.
4. Dip each chicken piece into the flour, then the egg and lastly the crumb mixture, ensuring the chicken is evenly coated.
5. Air Fryer: Cook chicken in batches. Place chicken in the fryer, close and cook for 12 mins or until crispy.
6. Shallow fry: Heat enough oil to cover the base of a frypan. When hot, fry chicken in batches for 2 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Drain chicken on paper towels. Repeat until all chicken is cooked.
7. Serve with a green salad.