• 2 ½ cups of milk
• ½ cup cream
• 1 cinnamon stick
• Pinch of salt
• 1 cup Harraways Rolled Oats
• 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ⅓ cup toasted, chopped pecans
• 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
• 4 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 teaspoons corn-starch
• ⅓ cup water
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• 1 Tablespoon butter
• 1 apple peeled, cored and diced
• 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1. Combine milk, cream, cinnamon stick, vanilla and pinch of salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, add the oats and the brown sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Once the porridge has reached desired consistency pour into bowls and top with cranberry sauce, caramelized apples and toasted pecans, and if desired drizzle with maple syrup.
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the cranberries pop and the sauce thickens. Add more water if necessary.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add apples and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook for a few minutes per side, until apples are tender and golden brown.