• 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
• 2 Tablespoons almond milk
• 1 cup of mixed blanched almonds & walnuts
• 2 Harraways Oat-activ sachets or 90gms of Harraways Scotch Oats
• ½ cup shredded coconut
• 1/3 cup cacao powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ cup peanut butter (100% peanuts- no added salt/ sugar or vegetable oils)
• 1 Tablespoon maple syrup (extra 2 teaspoons if the mixture does not bind)
2. Process in a food processor the almonds, walnuts and ¼ cup coconut until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl. Add cacao powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3. Add peanut butter, syrup, Oat-activ and chia seed mixture. Stir to combine, adding an extra 2 teaspoons of maple syrup to bind the mixture, if needed.
4. Roll mixture into even-sized balls, then roll in the remaining coconut.
5. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.