• ¼ cup wholegrain flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ teaspoon baking soda
• 30g butter
• 3 Tablespoons water
2. In a mixing bowl combine oats, flour, salt, pepper and baking soda together.
3. Cube the butter and rub into the mixture with your fingers until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
4. Add water and mix until dough forms into a ball.
5. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin until approximately 0.5cm thick.
6. Cut circles out of the dough and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes until lightly golden. They should feel dry and firm.